Monday 20 August 2012

HD Brows Palette in Foxy

HD Brows
HD brows have become ever-so-popular in the last year. High definition to a brow entails threading, waxing, plucking, tinting and using colour to define any sparse areas of the brow. 


There are 3 different HD brows palettes. Foxy for brunettes, Bombshell for blondes and Vamp for those with very dark hair. Each palette has a brush applicator and mirror inside.
The palette I have is Foxy. www.hd-brows.co.uk


There are 4 shades inside the palette that can be used to define the brows (highlight, main fill colour etc.) and these colours can be mixed to achieve the desired colour to suit your brow colour and skin tone. See swatches below.

HD Palette in Foxy Swatches

I love this palette and will think of investing in the other 2 if I can get my hands on them! It will definitely stay in my freelance kit as I think this palette can suit most brows when mixed.
I would like to do the HD Brows course but at this moment in time, I would have to travel quite far to have the training - which is a shame.


Hope the swatches and info was useful guys.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment