Friday 3 August 2012

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

I have heard a lot of good things about this product from one of my all time favourite Youtube and beauty blogger Lisa Eldridge www.lisaeldridge.com. I loved the finish that this gave in her tutorials, so yet again, I was inspired to buy it to use in my kit. 
I thought that it should have a mention on here, as it's such a must-have product.


.
I bought this product from BECCA's website www.beccacosmetics.com. 
You can also buy this product online at cultbeauty or love-makeup
BECCA does have a flagship store in Pelham Street - London, so if you live close by, drop by to browse! 


It costs £33 plus £6 delivery charges. You get 50ml/1.7 fl oz in the bottle.
It is expensive, but you do get a lot of product for your money! One tiny drop goes along way.
This highlighter is in a pump dispenser container, so it's more of a controlled application.




The BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector's beneficial factors


  • can be used as a highlighter (put on the high points of the face)
  • can be mixed into foundation for a dewy finish
  • or to use as a primer if you would like a dewy glow 
  • it also has an SPF of 20+ and protects the skin against 96% of both UVA and UVB rays which is fantastic! (however, keep to a minimum if photos are being taken with flash; as this can make you appear ghostly)
  • Contains anti-oxidant vitamins A, B, D, and E
  • Contains soothing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients, so great for sensitive skin types

BECCA also have 2 other shades in the shimmering skin perfector  collection. They are called
Opal (which is a soft pinky gold for mid skin tones) and Topaz (more golden bronze highlight for dark skin tones).


BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl.
My skin tone is fair and combination (mix of MAC's NC15 and NC20 foundations)
and this is the effect is has.

The BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl is a gorgeous colour to use on fair skin tones like myself! The swatch above was 1 pump full - which was rubbed into my hand. It dries matte and gives the most flattering glow onto the skin. The swatch has the maximum highlight potential on my skin - reflecting the light particles in the product. If used on the right parts of the face, it can give luminosity and radiance to the face.


I always keep this product in my kit now. Never lets me down! Highly recommended, especially to fellow makeup artists!




Hope this was helpful or useful guys!
Please leave any comments or questions below.
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment